basically, white blood cells help to improve the function of the immune system and combat infections therefore they are important in the body it may show disease when someone has a low count of white blood cell
Food to Increase White Blood Cells in Body
1. Omega-3 fatty acids generally dietary omega-3 fatty acids can help to increase the production of phagocytes of the body a type of white blood cells which involve harmful foreign entities according to a study in 2019 published in Cancer Epidemiology.
2. Green tea according to a study green tea has been used for ages to deal with multiple ailments green tea is loaded with antioxidants that help the body combat infections it is also full of flavouring and biotechnological gallate or
3. Foods to increase white blood cells garlic is helpful for increasing white blood cells to count and boosting natural killer cell activity besides it is rich in sulphur which helps to boost immunity and white blood cell count.
4. Fruits and vegetables generally speaking fruits and vegetables can help to increase antibody and white blood cell production since they are rich in vitamin C you need to eat a minimum of six servings of vegetables and fruits per day to ensure adequate intake of vitamin C.
5. Foods to increase white blood cells nuts and seeds vitamin E has the ability to make your immunity stronger and contains antioxidant properties it helps to stimulate the killer cells production which destroys cancer cells and germs.
6. Vitamins B6 B12, folic acid, vitamins B6 and B12 help to produce white blood cells in the body foods rich in vitamin b6 consist of sunflower seeds chicken turkey dried nuts avocados spinach and bananas.
7. Foods to increase white blood cells lean protein generally protein consists of amino acids that are the building blocks of WAAC the body can’t produce enough WAAC to fight off antigens without enough amounts of protein.
8. Zinc is one of the best foods to increase white blood cells you should consume shellfish and dark meat is full of zinc according to a 2019 study zinc plays an important role in improving human health.
9. Foods to increase white blood cells yogurt is rich in macrobiotics which is helpful for fighting against bad bacteria in addition it also aids in increasing white blood cells by stimulating your immune system.
10. Papayas are one of the excellent foods to increase white blood cells count.